Giving Your Words a Voice
Whether you’re looking for video narration, character voices, commercial voice overs or a great audiobook interpretation of your published work, I’m your guy. I’m local to the Philadelphia metro area for on-site studio work and have home recording capability for the rest of the planet.
A graduate of Voice Box LLC‘s intensive voice over training program, I bring a fresh sound, high energy and more than 30 years of stage acting experience to your project. Plus, my work as a professional freelance copywriter means I interpret scripts, commercial copy and manuscripts with ease.
DelWeb Communities Demo
My Overpriced Cable Demo (Second male voice)
- Higgins – “My Fair Lady” (also singing)
- Marmion – “Comic Potential”
- Gooper – “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof”
- Mortimer – “Arsenic and Old Lace”
- Young Scrooge/Nephew Fred – “A Christmas Carol: Scrooge and Marley”
- Jonathan Harker – “Dracula”
- Giles – “The Mousetrap”
- Howard – “Death of a Salesman”
- Evans – “On Borrowed Time”
- Mordcha – “Fiddler on the Roof” (also singing)
- Available Jones – “Li’l Abner” (also singing)
Advanced Voice Over Class – VoiceBox LLC, Philadelphia, Pa.
Introduction to Voice Over – VoiceBox LLC, Philadelphia, Pa.
WUSC-FM University Radio – On-Air Training Program, University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.