Giving Your Words a Fresh Voice
Whether you’re looking for video narration, voice over for TV or radio commericals, character voices, or a great audiobook interpretation of your published work, I’m your guy. I bring a fresh, energetic sound that covers ages from 25-65, plus the ability to provide character voices based on your needs. I’m local to the Philadelphia metro area for on-site studio work and have home recording capability for the rest of the planet.
A graduate of Voice Box LLC‘s intensive voice over training program, I bring a fresh sound, high energy and more than 30 years of stage acting experience to your project. Plus, my work onstage and as a novelist and professional freelance copywriter means I interpret your scripts, commercial copy and manuscripts with ease.
Best of all, I’m a relaxed, confident performer who brings professionalism and a commitment to quality work to your project.
Age range: 25-60
Style: Friendly dad/husband, guy next door, traditional announcer, authoritative but accessible expert. Clean annunciation with neutral regional accent.
Accents: U.S. Southern, U.S. Midwest, U.S. New York City, British, Scottish, Irish, Australian, German, Russian/Eastern European, plus a wide array of character voices!
Markets: Commercials, radio, narration, e-learning, pharma/medical, audiobooks, video games, animation, film/TV, corporate training, politics
Turnaround: 24 hours
Gear/Tech: Shure XM7B Mic, Samson Meteor Condenser Mic, Focusrite Scarlet Solo USB Audio Interface, CL1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator, Audacity, Ableton Live Lite, HP Laptop w/ Intel Core i3 processor, dedicated studio space
DelWeb Communities Commercial
My Overpriced Cable-Commercial Parody
(Second male voice beginning at 0:45)
- Higgins – “My Fair Lady” (also singing)
- Marmion – “Comic Potential”
- Gooper – “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof”
- Mortimer – “Arsenic and Old Lace”
- Young Scrooge/Nephew Fred – “A Christmas Carol: Scrooge and Marley”
- Jonathan Harker – “Dracula”
- Giles – “The Mousetrap”
- Howard – “Death of a Salesman”
- Evans – “On Borrowed Time”
- Father – “Go Ask Alice”
- Calhoun – “Babes in Arms” (also singing)
- Mordcha – “Fiddler on the Roof” (also singing)
- Available Jones – “Li’l Abner” (also singing)
- Voice Over Master Class – Voice Box LLC, Narberth, Pa.
- Advanced Voice Over Class – Voice Box LLC, Narberth, Pa.
- Introduction to Voice Over – Voice Box LLC, Narberth, Pa.
- WUSC-FM University Radio – On-Air Talent, University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.
- Minor in Theater and Speech (Major in News Editorial Journalism) – University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.